Arabic-L:PEDA:Arabeya Arabic Language Institute Programs Fall Winter

Tue Oct 8 10:19:06 UTC 2013

1) Subject: Arabeya Arabic Language Institute Programs Fall Winter

Date: 08 Oct 2013
From:  jameslatta at arabeya.org <jameslatta at arabeya.org>
Subject: Arabeya Arabic Language Institute Programs Fall Winter

  Hello, my name is James Latta and I am from the Arabeya Arabic
Language Institute, an Arabic language school located in Cairo. I just
thought I would let you know about our school, programs, and how we can
help your students in improving their Arabic proficiency.

   At Arabeya, we offer a wide range of courses for those wishing to
learn or improve their Arabic, whether it be in Modern Standard Arabic or
in Egyptian Colloquial Arabic. We have classes and courses for every level
in proficiency, as well as programs for specific areas of
interest, such as media, diplomacy, business communications,
literature,
and calligraphy.

   We also offer online spoken Arabic classes via Skype with Northeastern
students as a practical part of their semester studies at University.

   Over the years, we have had the pleasure of hosting students from
Universities all over the world including Hunter, Northeastern, Boston,
Maryland, Harvard, and Cambridge as a part of Summer and winter Study
Abroad Programs that was designed to introduce students to the
language,
culture, and history of Egypt and also host students from the ROTC.

   There are a number of seasonal programs that we run throughout the
year with discount prices, ideal for strapped for cash university
students looking for options over the semester break. These courses are
intensive, enriching the student with a great wealth of knowledge for
minimal cost and time expenditure.

   Now is the best time to take advantage of our intensive and effective
Winter and Christmas Program 2013-2014

If you have any queries please feel free to contact us directly at:
info at arabeya.org

Or you can visit our website at: www.arabeya.org

Best regards,
James Latta
Director of Intercultural Communications and Marketing
Arabeya Arabic Language Institute
Main Office:
Address: 13 Tahrir Sq. Downtown, Cairo, Egypt
Tel: (+202) 257 897 32
Second branch:
Address: 19 Mansurra st, from Omar Tosson, Ahmed Orabi Mohandesin
Giza, Egypt
Tel: (+202) 330 224 79
Email: info at arabeya.org
Web: www.arabeya.org