Arabic-L:PEDA:Thematic Session at MESA

Thu Oct 17 09:00:34 UTC 2013

1) Subject: Thematic Session at MESA

Date: 17 Oct 2013
From: Zeinab Taha <zeintaha at aucegypt.edu>
Subject: Thematic Session at MESA

[moderator note: I apologize for posting this after it already happened. I
am running a study abroad program, and we happened to be on a major field
trip when this arrived, and I didn't have consistent internet access until
today.]

The Arabic Language Institute of the American University in Cairo is
pleased to invite you to take part in a Thematic Conversation Session at
MESA. The Thematic Conversation is entitled "Teaching Arabic On-line". The
Conversation is taking place on Friday, October 11, 2013 from 11:00 to 1:00

Hope to see you all there,
Zeinab Taha