Arabic-L:LIT:CFP Egypt in/and Literature at 2014 RMMLA

Mon Apr 7 21:19:14 UTC 2014

1) Subject:CFP Egypt in/and Literature at 2014 RMMLA

Date: 07 Apr 2014
From:  Doaa Omran <domran at unm.edu>
Subject: CFP Egypt in/and Literature at 2014 RMMLA

Dear Ms/SirI am a PhD student in the University of New Mexico, USA and I am
doing my research in Medieval literature. I also have an MA in comparative
literature from the USA as well as a BA in English literature from
Alexandria University. I have been attending the Rocky Mountain Modern
Language Association (RMMLA) convention for the past two years. I presented
my work twice there as well as being a panelist in the 2013 convention.
This year I thought of initiating something new; a panel on "Egypt in/and
Literature". I proposed that to the conference committee and it got
approved. The 2014 RMMLA conference will be held in Idaho state between
9th-11th October 2014.
I am emailing you to circulate the word for those willing to submit an
abstract to me by email Domran at unm.edu. I want to have a successful session
and am looking for good abstracts. That is definitely a good chance to
participate in international academic dialogue. Good papers stand a good
chance of being nominated for publication in the RMMLA convention journal
and might be published. Here is the conference webpagehttp://
rmmla.innoved.org/call/default.asp<
https://www.linkedin.com/redir/redirect?url=http%3A%2F%2Frmmla%2Einnoved%2Eorg%2Fcall%2Fdefault%2Easp&urlhash=Nk1J

 I would be extremely grateful if you would kindly pass the word. The
deadline for sending a 300-500 word abstracts is Sunday April 20th. thanks
in advance for your co-operation.
sincerely

https://www.linkedin.com/inbox/#action?mboxItemGID=S601293760_120&actionType=replyAllMEBC&csrfToken=ajax%3A3231156869683671318&trk=inbox_detail-comm-msg-replyall_bt
>?