Arabic-L:TRANS:New Journal:Transference

Sun Feb 2 17:17:15 UTC 2014

1) Subject: New Journal:Transference

Date: 03 Feb 2014
From: Wafa N Hassan <wafa.hassan at wmich.edu>
Subject: New Journal:Transference

Dear Colleagues,

Transference, a new journal published by the Department of World
Languages and Literatures at Western Michigan University, invites
submissions of translated poetry and accompanying commentary on the
art of translation for upcoming issues.  We publish translations
from the following languages: Arabic, Chinese, French, German,
Classical Greek and Latin, Japanese, Russian.
The reading period for our 2014 issue has been extended to February
28.  We welcome submissions of up to four poems, preferably with a
commentary speaking to the process and art of translating each
piece.
We invite you to read our 2013 issue and submit your work at:
http://scholarworks.wmich.edu/transference/

Submissions for our second issue will be accepted through

February 28, 2014.

Submit online at

http://scholarworks.wmich.edu/transference/