Arabic-L:PEDA:Aldeen Online Spring Session for Arabic Teachers' Development

Wed Feb 19 16:01:23 UTC 2014

1) Subject: Aldeen Online Spring Session for Arabic Teachers' Development

Date: 19 Feb 2014
From: "Aldeen Arabic Teachers' Online Professional Development" <
aldeenarabiconlineeducation at aldeenfoundation.org
Subject: Aldeen Online Spring Session for Arabic Teachers' Development

Arabic Teachers' professional Development

Online Education 2014

Spring session: March 3, 2014 TO April 14, 2014

Aldeen Foundation is pleased with the great response from educators
worldwide to
 our Online Arabic Training Courses.  Due to the high demand, we are proud
to be
 offering our six weeks online course:

The 5c's in action

Best practices in the Arabic language classroom

Join our spring course and attend online live classes to learn how to:

* Incorporate      the 5C's in your classroom
* Practice      and teach Communication and Culture
* Connect      the Arabic language to other topics of interest to your
students
* Help your      students compare the Arabic language and culture with
their native
     language and culture
* Enable      your students to use the Arabic language in authentic
community settings
* Bring      best practices alive in your classroom
* Network      and build long-lasting professional connections with Arabic
instructors
     worldwide.
* Spend      about 90 minutes per week, listening to lectures, taking
multiple-choice
     quizzes, reading notes and networking with experts and colleagues.

Access the online sessions when it is convenient for you

No specific time when you need to be online.

All sessions are in Arabic language

No homework.

The online sessions are presented by distinguished experts in the field of
Arabic
language instruction, namely: Mrs. Lina Kholaki and Mrs. Thouraya Boubetra
Baghdadi

All participants who complete the course will receive an Aldeen certificate
of completion.

REGISTRATION STARTS:    February 18th 2014, 7:00 AM pacific time

Please note that space is limited; registration will close when we reach
our maximum
capacity #

REGISTRATION FEES:  $75 Per Teacher CLICK HERE [
http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001sjaBq7eUuAjI7dbjz5_lzmjZJQCpFiSL9eeXrwtdhhe6JpjUsSofuZwuum0wT3PXCnxOROHfxJZLAbJAB9NC7XCqsPYxhMFDmv1IsuO7rcSpP68v1SHrGgNDY11r07BZkOMDgeb8MiewjDiw8O-WVeU4ictOP07eLR0M3S2_06BppwVucxKW8ItQlS7XC_EJkxR-q058jQRKmw2SWrqv9TUU717s_LdU&c=rZxc59rNdTwtwRBqC8rlHgEzy-ivJNcewkth7Zsl_zFbBwMywuAG7w==&ch=-HgU2slfIwVQlDvqIPLxcPVQ6INntLSBcC-nPf-kA31g2i4l6d2TRQ==
],
$300 Per School (up to six teachers) CLICK HERE [
http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001sjaBq7eUuAjI7dbjz5_lzmjZJQCpFiSL9eeXrwtdhhe6JpjUsSofuZwuum0wT3PXv6Ye4vRVIT46nRFNIYzg-sAR4km7OQbjapBBMUmafZozeSryLXrVAjRfnWNNd8J7zuZ1UvRYOTjNfyyEdtr-BIqToss7d81I-5EISfRmy66wk8HS2OCy2T6KkP86lppGt3pqiRemtGneFU-Na5i9UsfmoM_7OcelSrML7A-GYpw=&c=rZxc59rNdTwtwRBqC8rlHgEzy-ivJNcewkth7Zsl_zFbBwMywuAG7w==&ch=-HgU2slfIwVQlDvqIPLxcPVQ6INntLSBcC-nPf-kA31g2i4l6d2TRQ==
]
OR

REGISTER online at www.aldeenfoundation.org [
http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001sjaBq7eUuAjI7dbjz5_lzmjZJQCpFiSL9eeXrwtdhhe6JpjUsSofuQ2fFDiYZ8jieUfSnwylSJbJGtJAluyPkK9SQb_BLgOTqWXDuybfA_TGlZEhY45v4itzqLSKGp80Z57G-bfGsNXLIeA4WIo0npOpNd4E5ghfrf9RybPDgKGynmNKeOuo6Q==&c=rZxc59rNdTwtwRBqC8rlHgEzy-ivJNcewkth7Zsl_zFbBwMywuAG7w==&ch=-HgU2slfIwVQlDvqIPLxcPVQ6INntLSBcC-nPf-kA31g2i4l6d2TRQ==
]
 (Links will be active on February 18th @ 7AM pacific time)

IF you have any questions regarding the online course, please contact the
Aldeen
 online education director: Thouraya Boubetra at:
aldeenarabiconlineeducation at aldeenfoundation.org
[mailto:aldeenarabiconlineeducation at aldeenfoundation.org]

Featured classes were funded from Startalk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Forward this email
http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?llr=atntkipab&m=1115897312864&ea=arabic-l@byu.edu&a=1116575388377

This email was sent to arabic-l at byu.edu by
aldeenarabiconlineeducation at aldeenfoundation.org.

Update Profile/Email Address
http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=oo&m=001JeJu8Kit2_PlMWQXS7X1SA%3D%3D&ch=c8489170-616f-11e3-b1d3-d4ae52844279&ca=67c5faa9-1b62-40f3-a95f-e0f78ccd1120

Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe(TM)
http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&m=001JeJu8Kit2_PlMWQXS7X1SA%3D%3D&ch=c8489170-616f-11e3-b1d3-d4ae52844279&ca=67c5faa9-1b62-40f3-a95f-e0f78ccd1120

Privacy Policy:
http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp

Online Marketing by