Arabic-L:PEDA:Homestay in Rabat Program

Wed Feb 26 23:13:29 UTC 2014

1) Subject: Homestay in Rabat Program

Date: 26 Feb 2014
From: HOMESTAY-IN-RABAT <contact at homestayinrabat.com>
Subject: Homestay in Rabat Program

Don't just visit, taste it and live it!

Join one of our Arabic language classes in Rabat  and stay at the home of a
local host !  At “Bab Rouah”, which is located in the very heart of Rabat,
We offer Arabic language courses for adults, ranging from Arabic for
beginners to advanced throughout the year, in a friendly, convivial, richly
Arabic environment that inspires and infuses the students!

Who are the hosts?

The hosts are a combination of traditional families, single parents,
childless couples or singles. They have different backgrounds, careers and
interests are carefully selected through personal interviews and visits to
homes to ensure they are clean and in order.
Your host will be good for you as it will provide guidance and support to
help you improve your conversational skills in Darija or Classical Arabic
through regular practice.

Join our Arabic program today and be surprised by how much you will learn,
how much you will be able to taste the Arabic Culture, and how much fun it
is to speak Arabic !

Lotfi Bendahmane
Program manager
HOMESTAY-IN-RABAT