Arabic-L:PEDA:Survey for research on High School Arabic Program Materials

Wed Feb 26 23:13:38 UTC 2014

1) Subject: Survey for research on High School Arabic Program Materials

Date: 26 Feb 2014
From: Priscilla Cunha <pcunha at utexas.edu>
Subject: Survey for research on High School Arabic Program Materials

Greetings!

My name is Priscilla Cunha, and I am currently pursuing a Masters degree in
Teaching Arabic as a Foreign Language at UT-Austin.

I am conducting a research project in order to develop materials to teach
Arabic as a foreign language more effectively in high school language
programs in the US, and in order to achieve this I need your input! I
invite you to participate in a short survey that will help define the
attributes of successful Arabic teaching materials as well as ways in which
these materials could be improved.

This survey is completely anonymous and will take approximately 15 minutes
of your time.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/G7HV5LF

Alf shukr in advance for participation and support!

Regards,
Priscilla Cunha