Arabic-L:PEDA:Are dates for translation course correct?

Wed Jan 8 23:53:54 UTC 2014

1) Subject: Are dates for translation course correct?

Date: 08 Jan 2014
From: Erica Lush <elush at bu.edu>
Subject: Are dates for translation course correct?

[moderator's note: this is a good opportunity to remind those who post to
Arabic-L that it is not the kind of list that posts messages immediately.
 I try to post at least once a week, but there are certain times of the
year (often August and December) where it is even less frequent than that.
 This means that if you are announcing something that is happening right
away, the post may come after the actual event.]

Hello,

I just read the email about the translation course and am wondering if the
dates are correct. It sounds like a great program but it lists the start
date in December 2013.

If that's not the case could you let me know?

Thanks very much,

Erica Lush