Arabic-L:PEDA:Arab Academy Mulid special

Tue Jan 14 00:12:00 UTC 2014

1) Subject: Arab Academy Mulid special

Date: 13 Jan 2014
From: Arab Academy <info at arabacademy.com>
Subject: Arab Academy Mulid special

Mawlid Special offer
(Free Tajweed Lessons)

Register for an online Arabic language course for 6 months and get free
Tajweed classes with qualified native instructors!

In honor of the upcoming birthday of Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) known as,
"Al-Mawlid Al-Nabawy", Arab Academy is excited to offer 8 FREE Tajweed
classes with the Semi-Annual Subscription. You also get all the benefits
below:
- Access to an online Arabic course for 6 months
- 2 Private one to one Speaking Classes/Week (Value of $594)
- 2 Weeks of Free Immersion in Cairo upon renewal (Value of $325)
- Upon registration and payment, we set up a private orientation session to
take you on a tour of the course
- All our teachers are qualified native speakers
- You get to select the teacher
- You set your own appointments, choosing the days and hours that suit you
- You also get a certificate in Arabic language.

This offer is valid until January 29, 2014 only.

For more information and registration, visit:
http://www.arabacademy.com/en/arabic-online/register

Do not miss this opportunity! Start speaking Arabic like you were born with
it! Only Arab Academy can provide you with incredible offers ranging from
online Arabic courses, one-to-one speaking classes, all the way to study
abroad immersion programs at its language center in Cairo, Egypt.

You are welcome to visit us at our live chat:
http://www.arabacademy.com/live-help

  Al-Mawlid Al-Nabawi

January 13th is the birthday of the Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h.). Though
it’s not an official feast of Islam and not all Muslims celebrate it,
Egyptian customs around Al-Mulid al-Nabawi (المولد النبوي) go back to the
Fatimid caliphate, which ended in the 12th century CE.

Arab Academy's Arabic blog is for all those interested in the language,
history, and culture of the Middle East. We discuss topics such as:
learning Arabic, study abroad programs in Egypt, Arabic calligraphy, Arabic
courses, Arabic language, Arabic online, Arab culture, Arab history, Arab
women, Islam and Travel to Egypt. Share more .