Arabic-L:LING:ALS 2014 Dues announcement

Sun Jan 26 18:30:37 UTC 2014

1) Subject: ALS 2014 Dues announcement

Date: 26 Jan 2014
From: Mushira Eid <mushira.eid at utah.edu
Subject: ALS 2014 Dues announcement

The Arabic Linguistics Society announces its Annual Membership Drive.
The Executive Board of the Arabic Linguistics Society would like to thank
its members for their support during 2013 and remind them that the 2014
membership fees are now due: $50.00 for faculty and $35 for students.
Payment
can be made electronically through the Society’s website or by check.
Detailed
information is available by on the website under Membership.

http://www4.uwm.edu/letsci/linguistics/als/.

We also want to announce that elections to fill vacancies in the Executive
Board
will be held in early March 2014. Elections will be done electronically and
only paid
members are eligible to vote. To be eligible to vote, your payment must be
received
on or before February 7, 2014.

To join the Society, please visit our website, fill out the membership form
available
on the website under Membership, and pay the membership dues.