Arabic-L:WANTSJOB

Tue Jul 8 16:09:22 UTC 2014

1) Subject: note from Moderator
2) Subject: Michael Schub

Date: 08 Jul 2014
From: dilworth parkinson <dil at byu.edu>
Subject: note from moderator

I receive frequent requests to post notes from people looking for jobs
teaching Arabic, and I have declined to do so in the past.  This summer I
have decided to create a new category for such posts (WANTSJOB), and try
posting them on a trial basis.  This will allow people to delete them (or
filter them out) if they are not interested in looking at them, but will
also create an online resource for schools and people who suddenly find
themselves in need of an Arabic teacher at the last minute.
I welcome any reactions to this change.
dil parkinson