Arabic-L:PEDA:Arab Academy Semester and Year Abroad in Cairo 2014/2015

Fri Jul 18 21:24:36 UTC 2014

1) Subject: Arab Academy Semester and Year Abroad in Cairo 2014/2015

Date: 18 Jul 2014
From: Arab Academy <info.arabacademy at gmail.com>
Subject: Arab Academy Semester and Year Abroad in Cairo 2014/2015

Arab Academy in Cairo is delighted to announce that our intensive Arabic
Semester and Year Abroad Programs in Cairo 2014/2015 are now available for
enrollment. We welcome all applicants – from those who don’t know Arabic to
those at the most advanced levels, we are here to help you achieve
proficiency in Arabic.

In addition, we are more than happy to accommodate both individual students
and groups studying in Cairo as part of a university program.

*We offer you:*
    * Intensive Semester and Yearly Programs
    * Orientation session, handbook to life in Cairo, and proficiency test.
    * All levels of Arabic language taught, including instruction in MSA
and colloquial Arabic.
    * Small classes conducted entirely in Arabic at all levels.
    * Detailed weekly feedback.
    * Access to our award-winning online resources.
    * Cultural excursions and hands-on experiences integrated in the
curriculum.
    * Certificate of studies.
    * Dedicated, experienced and professional staff.
    * Help with accommodation.
    * Central location in Garden City in downtown Cairo.
    * An amazing adventure with Arabic language!

Program Details:
    * Fall Semester: September 7 - December 18, 2014.
    * Spring Semester: January 18 - May 22, 2015.
    * Enroll for one or both.
    * 20 contact hours per week (4 hours of Arabic classes per day X 5 days
a week).
    * Competitive Fees:
   - Semester Program: $2,340 (For 16 weeks of intensive study)
   - Yearly Program: $4,420 (For 32 weeks of intensive study)

Arab Academy in Cairo offers intensive Arabic programs to students aiming
at attaining higher levels in Arabic in the shortest possible time while
engaging with Arab culture. Our varied study abroad programs, offered
year-round, include an integrated program of cultural outings accompanied
by our Arabic teachers giving students a chance to practice Arabic both
inside and outside the classroom.  Arab Academy is open year round. Amongst
our prestigious clients are the American Embassy, University of Manchester,
and Duke University.

To apply or to find out more please visit our website:
http://www.arabacademy.com/en/arabic-egypt

Questions may be directed to: info at arabacademy.com

We look forward to receiving you this academic year!

--
Arab Academy (since 1997)
3 Alif Kamil ElShinnawi Street

E-mail: info at arabacademy.com
Web Sites: http://www.arabacademy.com

Fan Page:
http://www.facebook.com/arabicacademy

Arab Academy Blog:
http://www.arabacademy.com/arabic-blog

Telephone Inquiries:
- Hanan Dawah, Student Support
Cell: +20 111 670 4021

- Eman Muhammad, Student Support
Cell: +20 111 020 2732

- Azza Herazi, Communications Coordinator
Cell: +20 100 111 1476

**** Our staff members respond to your questions Sundays through
Thursdays.  Fridays and Saturdays are our days off so only urgent matters
will be attended to on those 2 days*.