Arabic-L:PEDA:Dourak online language games site

Fri Sep 19 04:52:42 UTC 2014

1) Subject: Dourak online language games site

Date: 19 Sep 2014
From: Alaina Farabaugh <alaina.farabaugh at gmail.com>
Subject: Dourak online language games site

Dourak is an online shop specializing in language games for Arabic speakers
and learners.

*Dourak games are:*

**EDUCATIONAL:* Games are designed using current theories of language
teaching and linguistics.

**FUN:* We’ve played them many times ourselves.

**FOR EVERYONE:* From beginner to native speaker.

**MULTIPURPOSE:* Our games can be used in a variety of ways to accommodate
any setting.

**TESTED AND APPROVED:* By language learners and native speakers.

We currently carry five games, and have quite a few more in production.
Check out our Etsy shop <https://www.etsy.com/shop/Dourak>, and if you like
what you see, *please pass this information along to others who might be
interested*.   Dourak has had an exciting first quarter and we are looking
forward to connecting with even more Arabic language educators and
learners.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or suggestions. Thank you
so much for supporting our burgeoning business.

Sincerely,

Alaina Farabaugh
dourak.etsy at gmail.com
alaina.farabaugh at gmail.com