Dena'ina (and Tlingit, sorta) in the news

Andrea L. Berez andrea.berez at GMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 8 04:20:06 UTC 2009

And there's also a nice link in the first paragraph to the qenaga.orgwebsite :-)
Andrea L. Berez
PhD candidate, Dept. of Linguistics
University of California, Santa Barbara
http://www.uweb.ucsb.edu/~aberez/