Has anyone used Personal Lexicon with a Na-Dene language?

Andrea L. Berez andrea.berez at GMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 19 04:01:23 UTC 2010

Hi Roy,

It might even be worth posting your query to the RNLD list to hit a wider
range of folks! I too would like to hear feedback about Personal Lexicon.

http://www.rnld.org/node/5

Cheers,
Andrea
Andrea L. Berez