2010 Dene/Athabaskan Languages Conference Proceedings: Call for papers

Olga Lovick Olga at LITHOPHILE.COM
Thu Dec 2 23:24:57 UTC 2010

Dear all,

Papers from the Dene/Athabaskan Languages Conference 2010 in Eugene, OR
will be published by the Alaska Native Language Center. Any paper
presented at the conference, or a new paper dealing with any aspect of
Athabasc/kan linguistics and anthropology, is welcome. Siri Tuttle and I
will prepare the volume for publication; the deadline for contributions
is March 1, 2011. A style sheet and specific instructions are attached.
Please don't hesitate to contact me or Siri if you have any questions.

Olga Lovick
--
"The world, as is widely known, is divided into two sorts of people.
Exactly what those two sorts are is a matter of continuous speculation."

Dr. Olga Lovick
Assistant Professor of Linguistics and Dene Language Studies
Interdisciplinary Department
First Nations University of Canada
1 First Nations Way
Regina, Saskatchewan