Athabascan language circle on Anchorage

D Roy Mitchel IV droymitchell at YAHOO.COM
Mon Nov 15 20:16:56 UTC 2010

Greetings,
We hold a weekly Athabascan language circle Tuesday nights, 8:00 - 9:00 in
Anchorage on the UAA campus.  We have anywhere from two to nine people in
attendance.  Everyone is welcome to come and share what they know.  We usually
have Dena'ina students but also regularly Ahtna, Koyukon, Gwich'in, and Navajo.
I post information on facebook.  Please let any family, friends, or students in
Anchorage know about this opportunity.

Roy Mitchell

http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=165821250107566&index=1

P.S. Tlingit language circle on Thursdays:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=166003166755578