Athabascan Fiddle Festival

Andrea L. Berez andrea.berez at GMAIL.COM
Thu Nov 25 19:10:05 UTC 2010

Fiddling as Athabascan popular culture went even further down the Yukon too,
at least as far as Anvik and Shageluk (Deg Xinag territory). Whether it made
it all the way to the sea, I do not know.

Andrea
Andrea L. Berez
PhD candidate, Dept. of Linguistics
University of California, Santa Barbara