Athabaskanist luncheon on 6 November

James Crippen jcrippen at GMAIL.COM
Sun Oct 31 22:43:51 UTC 2010

I apologize for the short notice, but those Athabaskanists living in
or around Vancouver may be interested in attending an informal lunch
next Saturday, the 6th of November. Bill Poser will be presenting at
the UBC linguistics department colloquium on Friday the 5th
(3:30–5:00), and will be in town the next day as well. I have yet to
pick a suitable place for lunch, so I’ll gladly take suggestions from
people who know Vancouver better than me. The plan is just to have
lunch and talk informally about Athabaskanish things.

Cheers,
James