Working Papers in Athabaskan (Dene) Languages 2012

James Crippen jcrippen at GMAIL.COM
Fri Aug 9 23:56:01 UTC 2013

I forgot to mention earlier that the Working Papers in Athabaskan
(Dene) Langauges 2012 is now available from the Alaska Native Language
Center:

http://uaf.edu/anlc/publications/detail/index.xml?id=224

This is the proceedings of the Dene Languages Conference 2012 held at
Western Washington University in Bellingham, WA.

The 2014 conference will -- I believe -- be held in Prince George, BC,
according to the consensus established at this year’s conference in
Tsuu Tʼina & Calgary, AB. Feel free to correct me if you know more.

Cheers,
James