No subject

James Crippen jcrippen at GMAIL.COM
Thu Aug 7 21:31:59 UTC 2014

On Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 12:45 AM, D Roy Mitchel IV
<droymitchell at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I think you've been jacked, bro.

Thanks for notifying me. I have verified that nobody has broken into
my email account, so it appears that someone is spoofing my email
address. To verify this and do something about it, I need some help
from others. I need to get the complete raw text of the email
including all of its email headers.

If anyone else has received a similar message purporting to be from
me, please forward it to me following the guidelines below Google:

https://support.google.com/mail/answer/22454

Cut and paste the entire text of the email and send it to me. I can
then report it to Google and they can use it to hunt down the people
who are spoofing my email address.

Thanks,
James