2014 Dene Languages Conference poster & info

Andrea Wilhelm wilhelm at UVIC.CA
Wed Jan 8 01:40:08 UTC 2014

Thanks, Cheryl! Great how much you have figured out already!!!
Before I distribute this: I think the first poster does not have the complete address (town, postal code). And in the second poster, I think the one linguist is spelled John Alderete (extra e). In case you would like to change this :-)
Andrea
Andrea Wilhelm, PhD
Department of Linguistics
University of Victoria