survey for 2014 dene conference

Cheryl Webster CWebster at SD57.BC.CA
Fri Jul 4 21:31:12 UTC 2014

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/RMJWLGS
please find our survey for the 2014 Dene Language Conference that was held in Prince George, BC at UNBC.Feel free to share with others on your contact list, whom attended the conference. We look forward  to your feedback and appreciate your time and
presence at the conference. Apache nation is next year goal. Good luck and it was an honor working with all of you.
Sna chaylia,
Cheryl Webster
Aboriginal Education Worker-Language Program
#102- 155 McDermid Drive
Prince George, BC V2M 4T8
ph 250-562-4843 ext 204
fx 250-561-2520

"By committing to the future of our children, we preeserve the dreams of our ancestors" Mike Dangeli , Nisg'a, Tlingit, Tsimshian.

“The more I want to get something done, the less I call it work.” - Richard Bach

This e-mail and any attachments are only for the use of the intended recipient and must not be distributed, disclosed, used or copied by or to anyone else. This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential, privileged and/or subject to the provisions
of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. If you receive this message in error please delete all copies and contact the sender by return email. Thank you.