[Athapbasckan-L] Information for Dene Languages Conference Proceedings

Alessandro Jaker amjaker at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 19:31:18 UTC 2016

Dear Dene Languages Conference presenters (and others),

Attached is information on how to submit to the Proceedings of the 2016
Dene Languages Conference in Yellowknife.  Even people who did not present
at the conference are welcome to submit a paper, on any area of Dene
linguistics or language revitalization.  The page limit is 20 pages.  The
papers will be published by the Alaska Native Language Center (as part of a
single, bound volume) and will be sold through the ANLC website, as well as
at future conferences (in the past, the price was $15, I believe).  If you
plan on submitting, the due date is October 1st.

If you have any questions, or run into any difficulties, please email me at
amjaker at gmail.com, or Siri Tuttle at sgtuttle at alaska.edu.  Please feel free
to forward this message to anyone whom I may have forgotten.

Mahsì cho and we look forward to reading your papers.

Alesì