[Athapbasckan-L] 2019 Dene Languages Conference registration

Justin D Spence jspence at ucdavis.edu
Tue Apr 23 19:02:28 UTC 2019

Hi,

For those of you who are planning to attend the Dene Languages Conference in July, please take a moment to complete the registration form available here:

https://dene2019.ucdavis.edu/form/registration

This will help ensure that we have an accurate estimate of how may people will be in attendance. Please also forward the link to others who might be planning to attend if you suspect they are not subscribers to this listserv.

There is no registration fee. We will ask people to purchase tickets if they want to attend the conference dinner, but this is still getting set up so I'll send information about how to do that separately.

Information about lodging in Davis is available here:

https://dene2019.ucdavis.edu/lodging

A limited number of rooms are available at a discounted conference rate.

I hope to see many of you at the conference in July!

Justin Spence