CADAAD Mailing List

Christopher Hart c.hart at LANCASTER.AC.UK
Wed Sep 18 07:13:29 UTC 2013

Dear colleagues,

I have set up a listserv for CADAAD hosted on the Linguist List - http://www.lsoft.com/scripts/wl.exe?SL1=CADAAD&H=LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG.

I have taken the liberty of adding your email to the list as a past delegate of CADAAD conferences.  The list is not intended as a general discussion list - we have Critics-L of course -  and the list is not open for anyone to post to except me.  It is intended, rather, as a basic mailing list for announcements to do with CADAAD.  This will include conference calls, journal issues etc.

If you are happy to remain on the list you don't need to anything.  If you need to update your email address then please just send me an email at c.hart at lancaster.ac.uk and I will action this.  If you would rather be removed from the list follow the link at the bottom of this email.

I would also like to draw your attention to CADAAD 2014 to be held in Budapest, 1-3 September.  More info at http://www.cadaad.net/cadaad_2014.  Second call for papers due soon.

Kind regards,
Chris Hart