[Cadaad] New CADAAD Editor

Hart, Christopher c.hart at lancaster.ac.uk
Thu Jan 21 14:36:36 UTC 2016

Dear colleagues,

After almost ten years and 14 issues, I have decided to step down as editor of the CADAAD journal (www.cadaadjournal.com<http://www.cadaadjournal.com>).  I would like to thank everyone who has contributed to journal as an author, editor, reviewer, or reader.  I am very pleased to be handing the editorship to our esteemed colleague Charlotte Taylor (http://www.sussex.ac.uk/profiles/329327).  Charlotte has previously published in the journal, has a very broad view of the field, and shares the ethos of the journal.  Charlotte is perfectly placed to continue the journal's commitment to cross-disciplinarity and genuine open access.  I am sure, too, that she will be able to take the journal to exciting new places.  I hope that you will continue to support the journal in all the ways a journal requires and I look forward to seeing it go from strength to strength.

Kind regards,
Chris Hart