[Cadaad] Become a member of the DiscourseNet Association

DiscourseNet Membership membership at discourseanalysis.net
Sun Mar 8 16:48:56 UTC 2020

Dear friends and colleagues,
We are delighted to launch the new "DiscourseNet International
Association for Discourse Studies" [1]. We would like to invite you to
join our association and to contribute to its future activities. Please
write to membership at discourseanalysis.net if you want to become a
founding member. The annual fee is 30€ per year.
DiscourseNet runs several events every year, including conferences,
graduate schools, workshops. Every two years we hold a larger
international Congress. We have various publication outlets [5],
including the double-blind peer reviewed, Open Access Journal for
Discourse Studies, the Postdisciplinary Studies in Discourse book series
with Palgrave Macmillan. Our website discourseanalysis.net currently has
over 6000 registered users.
As a DiscourseNet member, you are entitled to
   * participate and present at  DiscourseNet events [2];
   * benefit from the networking, mentoring and other support from the
DiscourseNet Board [3];
   * submit your work to the DiscourseNet Working Paper series [4], get
feedback and discuss your work at one of our events;
   * be listed in the membership directory as a founding member.
At our Congress in Paris in September 2019, the DiscourseNet Assembly
elected a team of three legal representatives for DiscourseNet -
Johannes Angermuller (president), Luciana Radut-Gaghi (Treasurer) and
Jaspal Singh (Secretary). Together with Peter Fargas (developer), Jan
Krasni (social media), Tatiana Shutova (communications), we have now
formed the new DiscourseNet Board [6] for 2020-2021, which also
comprises Aurora Fragonara (communications, organisation DN23, Bergamo
2019), Péter Furkó (organisation DNC4, Budapest 2021), Benno Herzog
(organisation DNC5, Valencia 2023), Michael Kranert, Felicitas
Macgilchrist, Jens Maeße (DiscourseNet Collaborative Working Paper
Series [7]), Yannik Porsché (organisation DN summer school Munich 2020),
Kseniia Semykina (membership management and communications), Susanne
Weber, Franco Zappettini (administration of multilingual website and
language areas [8]), Jan Zienkowski (organisation DN24, Brussels 2020).
The Board meets every month to reach important decisions on ongoing and
future activities of DiscourseNet.
We are looking forward to collaboration with all people interested in
discourse studies, and hope we can welcome you in our fledgeling
association!

With many good wishes,
The DiscourseNet crowd

[1] https://discourseanalysis.net/DN