[Cadaad] International Conference “Attitudes towards gender-inclusive language. A multinational perspective”(Friday 9.9.2022 online; deadline 22.4.2022)

Falco Pfalzgraf f.pfalzgraf at qmul.ac.uk
Fri Sep 2 14:00:04 UTC 2022

Dear All,

The International Conference “Attitudes towards gender-inclusive language. A multinational perspective” takes place next week, on Thursday 8th and Friday 9th September 2022. To ensure fair access, the conference is online and free of charge.

A total of 35 Papers will be presented over two days, by colleagues based in 18 countries. As of today, we have registered over 100 conference attendees. Nevertheless, I would like to make interested colleagues aware that it is still possible to register one's interest in the conference. However, as "attending only".

To register your interest, simply email your full name, exact job title, university (or company, etc.) affiliation, as well as your highest academic qualification to Dr Falco Pfalzgraf <f.pfalzgraf at qmul.ac.uk> by Monday 5th September 2022, 12:00 noon UK time, when registration will have to close for organisational reasons.

The conference programme has been online for a while; and so have the abstracts. Check directly http://qmul.pfalzgraf.net/programme.htm or go via the main conference page http://qmul.pfalzgraf.net/

Best wishes,
Falco

---
Dr Falco Pfalzgraf
Queen Mary University of London
School of Languages, Linguistics and Film
Mile End Campus / Mile End Road
LONDON E1 4NS

https://www.qmul.ac.uk/sllf/modern-languages-and-cultures/people/academics/profiles/pfalzgraf.html
http://pfalzgraf.net/