[Cadaad] UPDATE FROM CADAAD CHAIR (with working link)

Samuel Bennett sbennett at amu.edu.pl
Wed Nov 8 10:33:48 UTC 2023

Dear all,

I am very happy to announce that we have a new CADAAD website: https://www.cadaad.info/

Over the coming months, we will (slowly) be trying to expand what CADAAD does, how it is organised and what we offer the CADAAD community.

A big part of this will be expanding the scope of the website to include articles and blogs through which scholars, particularly doctoral students and ECRs, can share their research with a wider audience. We also hope to stream lectures and hold online methods workshops. If you are interested in getting involved, please drop me a mail: sbennett at amu.edu.pl

Also, if you have any events, publications, calls for papers/special issues, or funding opportunities you would like to advertise, please do send a message to: cadaad at listserv.linguistlist.org<mailto:cadaad at listserv.linguistlist.org>. so as many people as possible can get to hear about it.

Kind regards,

Samuel Bennett

Chair, CADAAD Executive Committee