[Cadaad] CADAAD CONFERENCE@ EXTENSION FOR PANEL PROPOSALS

Samuel Bennett sbennett at amu.edu.pl
Mon Nov 13 10:57:05 UTC 2023

Dear all,

We are extending the deadline for panel proposal until November 27th.

As with previous conferences, we are happy to consider proposals that fit with the conference theme of "Borders and boundaries in/across discourses", as well as panels on other topics.

If you would like to discuss an idea with us, please write to: cadaad2024 at amu.edu.pl<mailto:cadaad2024 at amu.edu.pl>

Kind regards,

Sam

-----
Dr Samuel Bennett
Assistant Professor Faculty of English, Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznan <https://anglistyka.amu.edu.pl/strona-glowna/struktura/zaklad-socjolingwistyki-i-studiow-nad-dyskursem/samuel-bennett> <https://anglistyka.amu.edu.pl/strona-glowna/struktura/zaklad-socjolingwistyki-i-studiow-nad-dyskursem/samuel-bennett>
Chair CADAAD Executive Commitee<https://www.cadaad.info/>
Co-Editor Journal of Language & Politics<https://benjamins.com/catalog/jlp>
ORCiD: 0000-0003-3610-5261<https://orcid.org/0000-0003-3610-5261>
X/Twitter: @samtbennett<https://twitter.com/samtbennett>, BlueSky: @samtbennett.bsky.social<https://bsky.app/profile/samtbennett.bsky.social>