Next book and meeting time

Noriko Sugimori sugimori at BU.EDU
Sun May 23 15:34:32 UTC 2004

Dear all:

We will cover Chapters 5 and 6 of the book by Reisigl and Wodak in our next
meeting.

I thought that having a meeting at Cafe Espresso Royale at 7:30pm on May 27,
Thursday would be all right. But I realized some schedule conflicts. Would you
mind changing it to Friday at the same time? Meeting at night is all right in
general, but on this particualr Thursday is a problem.

The next book we will be reading is "Analyzing Political Discourse: Theory and
Practice" by Paul Chilton, published by Routledge in 2004.

Have a nice weekend.

Best wishes,

Noriko