reading schedule

杉森 典子 n_sugimori at YAHOO.CO.JP
Sat Apr 9 17:36:08 UTC 2005

Hi everyone,

The one reading per month format will help me in April and
May this year. I have been sick in bed for more than a
week, which prevented me from contributing to the CDA
discussions. I am scheduled to travel a lot in this
particular May.

Sincerely,

Noriko Sugimori

--- Linnea Micciulla <polyglot at BU.EDU> からのメッセージ
:
> Hi everyone,
>
> What do people think about doing only one one
> reading this month and in
> May? How about during the months after that?  I'm
> pretty sure I won't have
> time to read and comment on two papers a month for
> the next couple of
> months - are other people unusually busy this time
> of year as well?  If you
> have a preference one way or the other, please send
> an e-mail to the list -
> if no one is in favor of continuing at two readings
> a month, I'd like to
> suggest that we cut back to one.
>
> Best,
> Linnea

Noriko Sugimori
20 Chestnut Street #204, Cambridge, MA 02139
tel & fax 617-494-6497
杉森典子
〒939-8051 富山市大泉中部123 秋本方
tel & fax 076-421-1337