reading schedule

wafa mudhaffar wafamudhaffar2005 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Apr 11 20:37:24 UTC 2005

Hi Lutfi !

    I agree with you . I am also in favour of having one reading per month. I also would like to know your area of research and where are you from if possible .

 Best wishes

Wafa'

Lutfi M Hussein <lutfi_hussein at YAHOO.COM> wrote:
Hi all,

I am very intersted in the readings and the posts on the readings.
But I haven't had a chance to post any responses so far because I am
really swamped, not that others aren't. I am in favor of cutting it
down to one reading per month. Maybe that will prompt me to post
something.

Best wishes, Lutfi
--- Linnea Micciulla
wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> What do people think about doing only one one reading this month
> and in
> May? How about during the months after that? I'm pretty sure I
> won't have
> time to read and comment on two papers a month for the next couple
> of
> months - are other people unusually busy this time of year as well?
> If you
> have a preference one way or the other, please send an e-mail to
> the list -
> if no one is in favor of continuing at two readings a month, I'd
> like to
> suggest that we cut back to one.
>
> Best,
> Linnea