CDA in the USA

Linnea Micciulla lmicciulla at COMCAST.NET
Thu Feb 17 16:13:32 UTC 2005

Here's a posting from Wafa' (I think she accidentally sent it to me instead of the list.).   Thanks for joining us, Wafa' - I am quite interested in your topic, and I believe some other people on the list will be, too.  How far along are you with your dissertation?

Linnea

From:		wafa mudhaffar <wafamudhaffar2005 at yahoo.com>  [ Save Address ]
To:		polyglot at bu.edu
Subject:		new member
Date:		Thu, 17 Feb 2005 09:19:52 +0000

Hi everybody

    I am a Phd student at the Univ. of Mosul / Iraq . I am interested in critical discourse analysis . The title of my thesis is The Iraqi-American War in the News; a Discourse Analysis of Different Versions of Reality.
  I am very glad to join the group of CDA and I would like you to send me any comment or suggestion about my study. Thanks a lot.

Wafa' Mudhaffar

Do you Yahoo!?