What would you like to read in 2005?

Linnea Micciulla polyglot at BU.EDU
Fri Jan 7 17:28:16 UTC 2005

Do you have a preference between reading several articles on the same topic,
or covering a number of different topics this semester?

Hala had mentioned to me that she thinks it would be good for us to read
Richardson's book chapter on Islamophobia.  Whoever would like a copy,
please send me an e-mail and I'll send it to you.

Best,
Linnea