What would you like to read in 2005?

Noriko Akimoto Sugimori sugimori at BU.EDU
Fri Jan 7 18:46:25 UTC 2005

Hi,

I don't have any preference between reading several articels on the same
topic and covering a number of different topics. We can choose one and see
how it goes.

I also look forward to reading the book chapter on Islamophobia.

Further, I found some articles:

"Constructing press releases, constructing quotations: A case study"
By Kim Sleurs, Geert Jacobs, and Luuk Van Waes
Journal of Sociolingusitics 7/2, 2003:192-212

"Habitus as the principle for social practice: A porposal for critical
discourse analysis"
By Jann Scheur
Language in Society 32, 143-175 (2003)

Best wishes,