Wasburn and Burke article

John E Richardson johnerichardson at CDS-WEB.NET
Sun Oct 30 12:12:27 UTC 2005

no Linnea, I haven't. Sorry.
I've just moved jobs, so I've been too busy with all that kind of stuff.

Actually, list members may be interested that my new dept has given me a
website. There's downloadable publications that some of you may be
interested in:
www-staff.lboro.ac.uk/~ssjer/

cheers

John

> Has anyone had a chance to read:
>
> THE SYMBOLIC CONSTRUCTION OF RUSSIA AND THE UNITED STATES ON RUSSIAN
> NATIONAL TELEVISION. Philo C. Wasburn and Barbara Ruth Burke. The
> Sociological Quarterly, Volume 38, Number 4, pages 669-686. 1997.
>
> ~Linnea

John E Richardson
Dept of Social Sciences
Loughborough University