Good CDA reading materials for a DA class

Eunju Bang ejbang at BU.EDU
Thu Apr 13 15:12:38 UTC 2006

Hi Noriko and all,

It was good to see you at the RSF. I hope I can see you more often...

I do have the same question to you all. And also, I am thinking to write my
final paper for Discourse Analysis class on how people try to reconstruct
realities by ambiguating facts and directing responsibilities to others by
looking at Bush's white house briefing (if this can be easily located).

Any suggestions?

Eunju