[CDA] Good CDA reading materials for a DA class

杉森 典子 n_sugimori at YAHOO.CO.JP
Wed Apr 19 03:20:50 UTC 2006

Hi wafa,

Thank you very much for the valuable information. I
checked the website <discourse-in-society.org>.

Best,

Noriko

P.S. I did not know Teun van Dijk is such a young? man.
--- wafa mudhaffar <wafamudhaffar2005 at YAHOO.COM> からの
メッセージ: