discourse analisys

nima horr sea_vancouver at YAHOO.CA
Sun Apr 6 05:36:13 UTC 2008

Hi blue start,

  Please contact me at sea_vancouver at yahoo.ca

  Regards,
  Sunshine

blue star <blue_star2585 at YAHOO.COM> wrote:

hi,n sun shine,
  please i know little about  a computer.iam a 4th year student at the faculty of arts,egypt.i'm assigned to do a research project in computational linguistics.my doctor told  us that through subscribing at thelinguist list we can learn  a lot .there are many peaple there who can help us.i want a free concordance program and i need some projects to help e as a beginning.if you can help me i'dd be glad.
  thank you.

Your Friend
  N.Sunshine