discourse analisys

Linnea Micciulla lmicciulla at COMCAST.NET
Tue Mar 25 12:49:46 UTC 2008

Hi Blue Star,

This list originally started at Boston University as a forum for discussion
of readings in CDA, open to the world community as well as to BU students.
It hasn't been active in that capacity  since 2005 (you can read the
archives here: http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/cda-discuss.html).
In the last 2-3 years, it's only been used to announce conferences, books,
etc.  Although I have not had time to keep the conversation going, I
certainly would encourage members to post questions/reading suggestions etc.
There are currently 200+ people subscribed to the list; I have not been able
to continue in the role of facilitator as of late, but I imagine that other
list members would be interested in hearing your interests and answering
questions that relate to their areas of expertise (otherwise, why would they
have joined the list?).  So feel free to share your interests, and we'll see
what happens!

Best,

Linnea Micciulla

PhD candidate in Applied Linguistics, Boston University