AHRC Research Network Seminar - Social Semiotics of Popular Journalism

Clare Teresa Burke Clare.Burke at SHEFFIELD.AC.UK
Wed Mar 14 11:24:50 UTC 2012

Dear All,

the AHRC research Network 'Exploring the Language of the Popular in
Anglo-American Newspapers 1833-1988' will be holding its 4th seminar on
March 28th at the University of Cardiff.

Full details and abstracts can be found here
http://www.shef.ac.uk/journalismhistory/ahrc/event4

The seminar is free to attend and online registration is now open. If
you wish to attend please complete the online registration here:
http://onlineshop.shef.ac.uk/  To register you need to use the left hand
search facility and look for 'Social semiotics' and the seminar page
will load. Click on the event and then proceed with your registration
details.

Full details about the AHRC project can be found here:
http://www.shef.ac.uk/journalismhistory/ahrc

Please feel free to circulate these details among your colleagues.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me at
clare.burke at sheffield.ac.uk

Best wishes
Clare
--
Clare Burke Davies

Journalism Studies
University of Sheffield
18-22 Regent Street
Sheffield
S1 3NJ

0114 222 2529

http://www.shef.ac.uk/journalismhistory/ahrc

Please note my normal working day is Wednesday