similar areas of research

Ines Ghachem ghachemines at YAHOO.CO.UK
Mon Apr 29 15:55:22 UTC 2013

I'm interested would you please send a copy, thanks

________________________________
 From: Maria Aparecida <cidottoni at GMAIL.COM>
To: CDA-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG
Sent: Friday, 26 April 2013, 1:30
Subject: Re: similar areas of research

Dear Ines:

A student and me wrote an article in which our objective was to investigate how women are represented discursively by the candidates for Presidency of the Republic, Dilma Rousseff (PT) and José Serra (PSDB), and how related women's issues are treated in their platforms of government.

Are you interested in read it?

Yours,

Cida Ottoni

Dear colleagues,

--
Maria Aparecida Resende Ottoni
Instituto de Letras e Linguística da UFU