query

Andrew Carnie acarnie at MIT.EDU
Tue Apr 18 15:18:03 UTC 1995

From: rmatasov at filozof.ffzg.hr (Ranko Matasovic)

Dear members of CELTLING,
I have a paper dealing with the declension of the neuter n-stems in Old Irish,
and I would like to publish it in Studia Celtica Japonica. However, I don't
know whom I should send the manuscript to, so I would appreciate if someone
would send me the address of the editor-in-chief of that journal.
I would also be very grateful for any bibliografical references about the
origin of the 'long' dative singular ending of neuter n-stems (-imm) in
OIr (apart from Thurneysen, Pedersen and McCone 1994, Stair na Gaeilge).

Ranko Matasovic
University of Zagreb
rmatasov at filozof.ffzg.hr

------- End of Forwarded Message