Welcome to Celtling's new address

Andrew Carnie acarnie at MIT.EDU
Thu Feb 2 13:50:12 UTC 1995

Hi All,

Well this is it. Celtling is now at its new address and is officially
re-opened for business. Please post!!!

A few things to note:
        if you post a message to the list it comes to me first
        then I will forwarded (automatically, with no editing!)
        to the list.
                Why? So that 150 people don't receive those
                annoying subscribe/unsubscribe messages sent to
                the wrong address.
        Yesterday I forwarded a message with a lot of useless header
        information. My apologies for that, I'll crop all that
        stuff out of future messages.

Welcome back, and please make use CELTLING and Post!

Andrew