computational Dialectology

Andrew Carnie acarnie at MIT.EDU
Thu Mar 2 15:53:08 UTC 1995

From: robert westmoreland <rwestmor at silver.ucs.indiana.edu>

The paper described below is available by anonymous ftp at
        xxx.lanl.gov
under
        cmp-lg/papers/9503
as file
        9503002
or through WWW at
        http://xxx.lanl.gov/cmp-lg/

This is not an endorsement--I'm just passing this along FYI.
I know nothing about the paper or its author.

- --Robert Westmoreland

Paper: cmp-lg/9503002