WWW resources

Andrew Carnie acarnie at MIT.EDU
Fri Oct 13 22:35:49 UTC 1995

------- Forwarded Message

ReceivedFrom: "Caoimhin P. ODonnaile"
 <caoimhin%smo.uhi.ac.uk%ukacrl.bitnet at mitvma.mit.edu>

Johannes,

> If you know of other pages about Celtic Linguistics (especially
> on the older languages) please let me know.

Your page is very good.  Just a few comments:-

I would be grateful if you would add a filesize in brackets after
MacBain's dictionary (1MB) and Macfarlane's dictionary (363KB) so that
people do not download them unnecessarily and and strain our old Sun and
our 64 kbit/s link to the Internet.

It might be worth adding a link to John McCranie's pages, which are
very good for Irish Gaelic:

   http://futon.sfsu.edu/~jtm/
   http://futon.sfsu.edu/~jtm/Gaelic/

and again for Irish Gaelic (or Q-Celtic in general?) it might be
worth linking to the Curia project:

   http://curia.ucc.ie/curia/menu.html

You have probably already done this, but if you have a rumage around:

   http://www.smo.uhi.ac.uk/saoghal/ceilteach.html
   http://www.smo.uhi.ac.uk/saoghal/mion-chanain

you might find other links worth including.

  Caoimhi/n

------- End of Forwarded Message