Someone in search of Scots Gaelic resources

Andrew Carnie acarnie at MIT.EDU
Thu Sep 7 03:32:41 UTC 1995

------- Forwarded Message

To: acarnie at MIT.EDU
From: C.H.Rand at massey.ac.nz (Charles Randriamasimanana)
Subject: Scots Gaelic query
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 1995 03:22:19 +0000

Hello, Andrew!

I got your e-mail address from Jane Edwards (UC Berkeley). I have a query
here from someone who is not on the Internet and who is doing some research
on her heritage language. Would it be possible to post her request wuich is
as follows:

 "I would like to receive information regarding Scots Gaelic, specifically
anything related to the social and psychological aspects of the recent
history of the language. Any references to texts and/or grammatical
analyses of this language would be appreciated. Likewise, any references to
language maintenance efforts as well as anything on current language
attitudes."

Please send reply to me and I will relay it to the interested party.
With all my thanks and appreciation.

------- End of Forwarded Message