A Celtling administrative announcement

Andrew Carnie carnie at ling.ucsc.edu
Fri Aug 9 05:33:28 UTC 1996

Dear Friends and Fellow Celtlingers,

This is just a quick announcement to let you know that there have
been some changes to the Celtling list adminstratively. Due to the
fact that I've now graduated from MIT, they've taken away my lovely
acarnie at mit.edu account. So the moderator's address for this list
is now:

        carnie at ling.ucsc.edu

Also, since MIT has the strict requirement that the "owner" of the list
be an MIT affiliate, I am no long the sole owner of the list. Prof.
Ken Hale of MIT has kindly volunteered to be the figurehead list-owner.
When it comes to the day-to-day administration, I will still be the
one to contact however.

This change should not affect any subscribers however. To post you
still send your message to:

        celtling at mitvma.mit.edu

to subscribe/unsubscribe send messages to:

        listserv at mitvma.mit.edu

If you run a Web-page that lists Celtling, please be sure to change
any references to the "acarnie at mit.edu" address to one of the above.

Many thanks 's sla/n agaibh.

Andrew